Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fall Retreat and Declaring God's Word Fearlessly

I have been remiss in my posting lately. Chalk it up to my work on the upcoming fall retreat, I suppose.  I look forward to sharing the message of love and unity as declared by the Apostle Paul in Ephesians this upcoming weekend.  I have been studying Ephesians since late March/early April or so, and I feel a sense of expectation similar to the birth of a child.  I met with Pastor Mark today, and he had some words of encouragement and suggestion for me. I am really feeling the sense of elation that comes from hearing a good word from a person with authority, whom I also respect a great deal.

So, from the words of Paul in the mighty book of Ephesians, here is what I am asking you to pray:  "Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel,....Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should."  Ephesians 6:19-20

May God's richest blessings flow over you,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment