Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's Been An Honor to Serve You...

Today is the official last day of my service as leader of Heart 2 Heart Women's Ministry.  I have been so pleased and honored to have been the Lord's servant for these past ten years.  I want to thank all of you who have supported and encouraged me over the years, and I especially want to thank those in leadership (both of the church and of the women's ministry) who have trusted me to lead this important ministry.  I appreciate the assistance of the women who have served with me in leadership, and know that none of what we've accomplished would have been possible without you. 

As you may or may not know, I am being called into full-time employment in public education.  I begin classes this week that will enable me to earn a teaching certificate in special education. I will begin substitute teaching in the local school district in a few weeks, so I will be unable to devote as much time as Heart 2 Heart deserves.  I feel confident that God is calling a woman to leadership even now, and that the good work that has been going on in women's ministry at FBC The Colony will continue. 

If you are a follower of this blog, rest assured that it will continue.  I will be looking for team members to post articles and information here, and I will never be too far away. I will be sharing things from time to time, as well.  In the meantime, I will be chronicling my journey as I enter a new season of life at my new blog http://www.jennifercottle.blogspot.com/.  Already, God has provided the set up for an exciting adventure.  I'll be sharing more about that soon in my new blog. 

Thank you, again, for your support and encouragement, and may God's richest blessings flow over you,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment