Sunday, March 1, 2009

Ministry in the Modern Age

Recently, I received an article from Lifeway about using media to maximize the impact of women's ministry. The article discussed how women's ministries are utilizing blogs to inform their members of what's going on in the ministry and to foster a sense of community amongst its members. This is my first foray into blogging, and I am hoping that this will be a way to keep participants in Heart 2 Heart Women's Ministry up-to-date regarding Bible studies, prayer groups, fellowships, and retreats. My goal is to post online devotionals, and to post the submissions from the leaders of Heart 2 Heart, as well as the members. I hope to post at least twice a week, so check back often for updates.

Grace and peace,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment