Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Greetings From My House To Yours!

I have a lot of fun at Christmas.  I enjoy decorating the house with Christmas decorations and lights.  We try to plan fun things for the kids, like decorating Gingerbread houses and baking cookies.  With our oldest son wrestling this season, I have been decorating in fits and spurts. Since Christmas is just a few days away, and since we have family coming in, I have been kicking it into overdrive here at my home.  I thought that I might share a few photos of our Christmas decorations with you all.  I enjoy reading blogs that do a Christmas home tour, so here's my contribution.  Enjoy!


Welcome to our home!  Here's the view from the front sidewalk:


Here's the view from the front dining room window.  If you look closely, you can see the table decorations.



Here's a shot of the dining room.  I've done the tablescape with a Nutcracker theme.




This is a nice shot of my husband and two youngest children decorating their Gingerbread house.



Here is a shot of one of my older sons decorating their Gingerbread house.




I hope you've enjoyed this sneak peek into my home.  Merry Christmas!

Blessings and peace,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment